Learn360: Videos, Maps, and Interactives
Example Web Site and/or Technical Equipment Required
Website Example: https://learn360.infobase.com
Tech Product Equipment
Internet, projector, and computer classroom use. Smartphone, computer, or tablet for student use.
In this activity, you will search Learn360 for at least one resource to share with your students. Consider creating a folder or a playlist.
Learn360 offers more than 160,000 videos, interactives, maps and experiments to enhance your lessons. Teachers working at WIOA funded agencies can get their own FREE account through OTAN. Learn360 resources can be used in your classroom, and linked, downloaded or embedded in Google Classroom, Moodle or on your class Website.
- Decide on a topic.
- Search Learn360 by keyword or standard.
- Place appropriate resources in a folder or create a playlist.
- Decide on the way you will share your resource. If you are sharing a video in class, be sure to check to be sure you can view it in your classroom. Remember, you can always download your resource. If you are embedding or linking a resource, be sure to preview the site with your students.
- Check for any Educator Resources and make copies, if needed.
- Decide how you will assess student learning. Create a worksheet or oral questions.
- Introduce your topic and why it is important to your students.
- Introduce any needed vocabulary or skills needed.
- Have students view resource.
- Give students time to reflex on what they learned.
- Present any follow-up activities, if appropriate.
- Assess student learning.
- Address any gaps in learning.
Teachers working at WIOA funded agencies can get their own FREE account through OTAN. If you are interested in signing up for an account to access the Learn360 content, please fill out the sign-up form "here" (This will open a Google form titled “OTAN Learn360 account request.”) OTAN will help you create an account once the form is complete. There is no cost to create this account.
Select subjects and subcategories
- Physical Science
- U.S. History
- World History